- Soil type: Sand, Loam or chalk moist but well drained
- Flowering time: June-September
- Ultimate height: 1.5 – 2.5 meters (5 – 8 feet)
- Ultimate spread: 0.5 – 1.0 meters (1.5 – 3 feet)
- Exposure: tolerates exposed sites
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Great cut flower and dries well
Achillea filipendulina ‘Cloth of Gold’ is part of the Yarrow family, a tall herbaceous perennial with aromatic leaves. A really hardy plant that suits most conditions, but preferring not to sit in waterlogged soil. It carries flat heads with clusters of tiny bright flowers which the insects love.
- Cut back untidy foliage and stems in spring
- Can be propagate by seed, or by division in spring
- May need staking
- Can suffer from powdery mildew or aphids
All orders are picked and despatched on a Tuesday. We use the Royal Mail 1st Class Parcel service to minimise the time plants spend in their packaging. The delivery charge for addresses in the UK is £7.95. Please call us before placing orders for delivery outside of the UK.