- Soil type: Sand, Loam or chalk moist but well drained
- Flowering time: June-July
- Ultimate height: 1-1.5m
- Ultimate spread: 0.5-1m
- Exposure: tolerates exposed sites
- Hardiness: Fully hardy down to -15
- Great cut flower
Asphodeline lutea is a herbaceous perennial with silver grey grass like foliage and star like flowers. A really hardy plant that suits most conditions preferring not to sit in waterlogged soil. A clump forming perennial with masses of yellow flowers on long stems. Drought tolerant once established.
- Cut back untidy foliage and stems after flowering. Mulch in winter.
- Propagate by division, root cuttings or seed
- May need staking
- Can be prone to aphids, slugs and snails
All orders are picked and despatched on a Tuesday. We use the Royal Mail 1st Class Parcel service to minimise the time plants spend in their packaging. The delivery charge for addresses in the UK is £7.95. Please call us before placing orders for delivery outside of the UK.